"Baby" Blunderbuss Pistols

Commodore Swab

I am now making bronze blunderbuss pistols. They are a boxlock so a more modern flintlock however for somebody looking to carry a pistol around at an event all day they are wonderful due to their light weight and size. I have taken a few pictures of my personal piece (the others have already sold) and will be taking orders. I can change the stock slightly making it smaller or larger, the belt hook was added on mine and can be added for an extra $50 as it is welded and an integral part of the pistol. One quality that makes these nice is that everything from the band to the end of the barrel is one piece of bronze (nothing to rust). Price is $550 with a $200 deposit.

Swab

box3.jpg

Next to a heavy dragoon for comparison

box2.jpg

Edited by vintagesailor
id.jpg

I had the Pleasure of seeing this pistol at FTPI this year, "The pictures do not do it proper justice" as well as some unfinished pieces. If you are looking for a unique high quality firearm, I highly reccomend contacting The Commodore!

P.S. The belt hook is THE way to go!

Edited by Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.