In the market for Spanish pistol and/or musket

Korisios

I am in the market so to speak for a Spanish pistol and/or musket. 1650/1750 (is that to big a timespann?)

Moost Spanish guns and pistols are Identifiable by the little ring on top of the (how do you call that in English??)

Thay don't have to be functional, rather not!! that would save me a lot of trouble with the authoroties here...

My entiere outfit would be for educational purpose the have a start from where I can explain about Colonial Guatemalan life and work back in the days.

I know to find a desent new spanish musket but i would like one a little less expencive...

So who has one on the shelf for me??

gallery_11212_490_27192.jpg

Here is a link to the only Spanish Musket I am able to get. I am a distributor for MVTCo, so ignore the price, I can do better:

http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/MS1757.SHTML">http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/MS1757.SHTML</A>

Edited by wes1761

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

I am in the market so to speak for a Spanish pistol and/or musket. 1650/1750 (is that to big a timespann?)

Moost Spanish guns and pistols are Identifiable by the little ring on top of the (how do you call that in English??)

Thay don't have to be functional, rather not!! that would save me a lot of trouble with the authoroties here...

My entiere outfit would be for educational purpose the have a start from where I can explain about Colonial Guatemalan life and work back in the days.

I know to find a desent new spanish musket but i would like one a little less expencive...

So who has one on the shelf for me??

The term you're looking for is Miquelet lock.

Cheers,

Adam C.