Replica of the Nina sails into St. Augustine

Redvipers

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Awwwwwwwwwwwwww ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRgh!

What a pretty boat...I mean ship. But then again, I could love any Tall Ship as long as I didn't have to take care of it. :ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Aye, Endkaos...I was wonderin' as I read the article how many times the barnacles have had to be scraped from the hull!

But just think: in this type of tiny vessel, less than 100 feet long, brave men sailed into an uncharted ocean; into an unknown world.

Aye, what brave men they were! :) :ph34r:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Sailed right into History ......, we were all born 500 to 300 years to late ya know :ph34r:

HarborMaster

Sure is a good looking critter tho aint it., look at those BIG SAILS

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye, Endkaos...i was wonderin' as I read the article how many times the barnacles have had to be scraped from the hull!

But just think: in this type of tiny vessel, less than 100 feet long, brave men sailed into an uncharted ocean; into an unknown world.

Aye, what brave men they were! :) :ph34r:

Capt. William

Brave men... Weren't there also at least one woman on board? (Alright you historical fanatics..speak up.) :) Anyone up for scuba diving....to scrap barnacles?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I would gladly enjoy scrapin barnicles in my scuba gear....., ., what a fabulous ride

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"