Profiles Of Your Fellow Pirates

Diosa De Cancion

Ahoy all,

I have decided to put my writing and nosey-ness to use for something other than news and am going to start writing regular articles relating to the pirate community. I have done a couple of reviews of fests in the past, but then I decided to start writing about the people I have met, and that I see on here, doing little profile articles.

First up - Dutchman!

Pirate Profiles Blog Link

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Would yea consider a lager font for yea blogs as with the higher resolution screens these days and me oldseadog eyes has a tough time separating the dots from them in the background lov ;-}

Well done lass, thank you. I to had to enlarge the page to read it but I adjusted.

you wish is my command :) I changed it... take a look and let me know if that works for ya :)

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

i had no problem reading it at all(and im illiterate ) .....so many seniors round these parts......tis a wonder the royal navy hath not gotten hold of them by now........ well have to make flags MUCH larger, lest they not see who they are fighting........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

i had no problem reading it at all(and im illiterate ) .....so many seniors round these parts......tis a wonder the royal navy hath not gotten hold of them by now........ well have to make flags MUCH larger, lest they not see who they are fighting........

My, my, you're going to get beaten for such words.... oh wait...that's probably what you want :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• 3 weeks later...

Great stuff. I passed Matt on one of my many trips running to catch up on something I had to do and never found him again long enough to talk shop, so this profile was particularly fitting for me.

See, it wasn't just me. He'll just watch you and let you pass by. Next time, just look at him and say 'damascus' and you should get a couple of sentences. :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com