Happy Birthday Cabinless Maggie

Red Maria

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Have a great one !!!! Be sure to party with really hot and handsome pirate guys for me B) LOL

gabrielle

Hmm... B)

Sounds good te' me! (too bad thar not be many around me parts just south o' Chicago...)

Cabinlass Maggie :blink:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Oooo, I haven't missed it -- the spirits have done it all in one night. (oh, wait, that was Christmas.) Oh -- it's Maggie's B-day comin' over the horizon! Well, then, let's have all those spirits in one night -- or over the course of several nights! Happy 2 Days Til Yer Birthday, lass! :blink:

Two hours and twenty minutes, Maggie!!! Happy Birthday from one Chicago pyrate to another!! :ph34r:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

So me clock says 50 more minutes......I say what the hey, I'll wish you a happy birthday anyway!

Capt. BLACK SKOT

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin yer ship!"

"Don't permit me abourd and I'll still be takin yer ship!"

Happy happy happy, birthday birthday birthday!!

;):lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Happy Birthday Maggie! I'll buy ye a rootbeer to celebrate! :lol:

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Maggie! ;);) Hope it's been a fantastic day for ya. May all your pirate dreams come true! :)

Anastazia

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye...

thank ye SO much ev'ryone! (I could never be tired of people wishing me a happy birthday!) ;)

As fer what I be doing t'day... it's been busy and haven't had much "self time" I was at school from 7am til 6pm (terrible... i know...) and I'm about te' head off te church at 7:30 fer the Ash Wednesday service.

After that, homework, cake, and celebrate... then SLEEP!

Thank ye all!

Cabinlass Maggie :lol:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.