The Chicago Maritime Fest

SirJewelsCole

Hmm.. very interesting. Sounds like a lot o' fun.

Did my eyes trick me there..... was the Windy & the Windy II to be there? Or was that just wishful hoping?

Prelude for the 2005 Tall Ships fest... which I am quite eager for... can't believe I missed out on the 2003.. I was there that weekend too! But never got down to the Pier. ;):ph34r: Oh, well... can't plunder them all.

Huzzah!

Forever Barbossa's,

Anastazia

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hmm.. very interesting. Sounds like a lot o' fun.

Did my eyes trick me there..... was the Windy & the Windy II to be there? Or was that just wishful hoping?

Prelude for the 2005 Tall Ships fest... which  I am quite eager for... can't believe I missed out on the 2003.. I was there that weekend too! But never got down to the Pier.  :ph34r:   :ph34r:   Oh, well... can't plunder them all.

Huzzah!

Forever Barbossa's,

Anastazia

:ph34r:

Aye am not sure if the ladies will be there. Aye do know that the company is one of the sponsers. Aye just sent em' a mail tew find out the offical word. Since we be talkin' bout' the Windy aye must confess that aye just sent me off an aplication to join her crew for the 2004 season. Aye will have word in late may. Keep yer fingers crossed fer me. :ph34r:

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."