Port Jefferson Pirate Festival

Jas. Hook

This notification has been re-posted for Lady Lacey to a more appropriate forum. Jas. Hook :o

Dates are November 6 & 7

Well it seem that the fair city of Port Jefferson, NY has decided to take the plunge and attempt a Pirate Festival with the HMS Bounty. It is in conjunction with the shooting of a reality TV show being filmed in and around Long Island. The premise is how can so many "horrible" things go wrong for this little Ad Agency. The pirates will come off the Bounty into town and wreak Havoc and Mayhem. If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me Lucretia Lacey My e-mail is lucretia_lacey777@yahoo.com and visit the website for the event www.herestous.tv

They are looking for Pirates to come storming off the ship with guns and cannon blazing, so if you're looking for a way to end your season so to speak with a "bang" let us know.. You will get fed..

Thank ye kindly...

Lucretia

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Edited by Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

This notification has been re-posted for Lady Lacey to a more appropriate forum. Jas. Hook :o

Dates are November 6 & 7

Well it seem that the fair city of Port Jefferson, NY has decided to take the plunge and attempt a Pirate Festival with the HMS Bounty. It is in conjunction with the shooting of a reality TV show being filmed in and around Long Island. The premise is how can so many "horrible" things go wrong for this little Ad Agency. The pirates will come off the Bounty into town and wreak Havoc and Mayhem. If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me Lucretia Lacey My e-mail is lucretia_lacey777@yahoo.com and visit the website for the event www.herestous.tv

They are looking for Pirates to come storming off the ship with guns and cannon blazing, so if you're looking for a way to end your season so to speak with a "bang" let us know.. You will get fed..

Thank ye kindly...

Lucretia

Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Sounds like fun, especially the part with the Bounty. Too bad I'm heading in the opposite direction that weekend.

Mark

Anyone else sign on to help out the folks of Ye Pirate Brotherhood with their event????? ;)

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

We, The Brigands, will be performing on Bounty during the day and at the pubs in the pub crawl in the evening, both days. I believe some of Valhalla Pirates, and some members of Dark Rose II will in attendance, plus the new Pirate King of New England, the recently coronated Tazzy, the Pansy Pirate, will be there both days. For a free event, this is looking to be quite a bit of fun! And, you may get to be on camera!

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 2 weeks later...

CANCELLED

We were told the Bounty had to put in for dry dock repairs, so the Port Jefferson people pulled the plug. But who knows. In the world of fairs and festivals , there is almost as much behind the scenes BS as in other business ventures.

Supposedly re-sheduled for Thanksgiving weekend, but again who knows.

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

• 2 weeks later...

Latest posting from Ye Pyrate Brotherhood's web page -

Sounds if it isn't quite ready to be sewn up in a hammock with two cannon balls... yet. :lol:

Jas. Hook ;)

****DATE CHANGE****November 27th and 28th

Final word will be released on 11/21. Thank you for your patience.

Port Jefferson, NY

Come see the HMS Bounty as it makes port in Port Jefferson. There will be roving bands of pirates as well as a treasure hunt for the kids.