Order Business

Recently Capt. Midnight proposed a meeting of the Order's members that were attending the Southern Pirate Festival in October. Perhaps whatever is discussed at the meeting could be passed along here and brought up with any members attending Key West's Pirates in Paradise Festival and Fort Taylor Pirate Event?

T'is time we got down to business..

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Mates, the wind and tides of fate done conspired to keep ol' Quicksilver from chartin' a course to the Southern Pirate Fest. Me good mate MacKay won't be making the voyage, either. We signed articles to be acting in a short indie film that same weekend - a piratey fireside ghost story. Should be shinin' times, but we will certainly miss seein' our Leviathan brethren and all the other fine scallywags gathered there. Hoist one fer

us West Coast miscreants!

I agrees with Cap'n Midnight that we does need to figger out just who we be, where we are going, and what kind of influence we may have. Judging by facebook activity, we be a very active crew indeed. I be proud to be one of us!

To fortunate proceedings and good success, ~ Quicksilver

Quicksilver@PiratePots.com

www.PiratePots.com

www.LostMtnClay.com

"...Now and then we had a hope that if we

lived and were good, God would permit us

to be pirates." -Mark Twain