For SALE: Gentlemenoffortune.com

Greetings

Without a long preamble of the whys and hows, the reality is that I don't have enough time effort and energy to maintain the gentlemenoffortune.com website.

I created and have maintained the GOF site for about 8 years now but really haven't put my heart and soul into it for the last year... so maybe it needs a new owner with fresh ideas.

The site generates anywhere from 6000-7000 visitors per month... which I think is pretty good considering its been running itself for over a year. Most of the folks that sail into GOF's port are looking for authentic clothing and weapons (according to the awstats)

So if you have been thinking of starting up (or already have) some sort of Pirate Business, here is an opportunity to have a web presence that guarantees traffic without having to start from scratch.

I just renewed the domain name and hosting services, which annual amount to about $60. You get all the files, and rights to photos on the site, and I'll mail you back ups via CD Rom of everything that I have up and was even thinking about putting up.

I don't even know what to ask... but I know I will never recoup the 100s of hours spent on the site.

You can pm me here or use my gof @ gentlemenoffortune . com address if you want to discuss it further.

Cheers and fair winds

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Whoever is smart enough to snatch this up will be a "fortunate" gentleman indeed. Not hard to take it from where it is today to another level entirely.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

When you sell it, please let me know. I'm more than happy to let you use my photos, but I may not be amenable to someone other than you using photos that I took or that were taken with my camera. Assuming, that is, that you have actually used said photos.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

• 1 month later...