Order of Leviathan Meeting

Ahoy mates! It is my understanding that several of our number will be in attendance at the Southern Pirate Festival in October. Since that may be the case, may I suggest that we use the opportunity to have a meeting of the Order, as it were, and discuss a bit of business amongst ourselves? Topics such as electing a captain, which directions we would all like the Order to go, etc. I realize that it is hard to get us all together in one place often, due to distance and finances, so perhaps we could seize any opportunities we have with each other to converse amongst ourselves? Just a suggestion. Your thoughts?

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Sounds like a plan - who's going?

Stynky, so far the Leviathan members planning to be there are Willoughby Caught, Jeff MacKay, Morrigan Quicksilver, and myself. Grab Cascabel and Braze, and the three of you come on down! Heck, it's practically right in our back yards! ;):unsure:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

LOL I know - I'm not sure if I can make it though.

Stynky, am I gonna have to come up there and throw you in a sack and bring you to the pirate festival? :P:rolleyes:

(1945)

• 2 weeks later...

Stynky, am I gonna have to come up there and throw you in a sack and bring you to the pirate festival? ;) ;)

;) You might just have to do that. A few days ago I closed on buying a house here in Newnan. . . me treasure resources are a bit tapped out now.

Stynky, am I gonna have to come up there and throw you in a sack and bring you to the pirate festival? ;) ;)

;) You might just have to do that. A few days ago I closed on buying a house here in Newnan. . . me treasure resources are a bit tapped out now.

Congratulations my friend! Newnan is only about an hour and a half north of me...have sack, will travel...LOL

(1945)

Congratulations Stynky! Where the hell is Newman?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

• 3 weeks later...