jack sparrow long coat

ravanos

ahoy mates,new member lookin fer a jack sparrow type long coat(i have the rest)i know charecterwise jack has been played out a bit,but i do a lot of charity work for make a wish,give kids the world,base camp&arnold palmer as jack&this is all i need to complete it as the winter will soon be upon us.much thanks for any&all help mates!!

Well, if you want the spot on coat, there's no one that does it better than Black Skot of Yor Dreem Creations. Exact in every detail and totally custom.

Here's the link:

http://yordreem.com/wp/pirate-coats-waistcoats/replica-jack-sparrow-items/

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

ahoy mates,new member lookin fer a jack sparrow type long coat(i have the rest)i know charecterwise jack has been played out a bit,but i do a lot of charity work for make a wish,give kids the world,base camp&arnold palmer as jack&this is all i need to complete it as the winter will soon be upon us.much thanks for any&all help mates!!

Ahoy Ravanos!

Like anything else, 'twill depend upon yer budget and the degree of screen accuracy ye seek. Arrbay has 'em fer less than a hundred- from China or Singapore, mate-up to Yordreem's Screen Accurate perfection, which is quite a bit more, but completely worth the price!. It depends on yer need, and yer pocketbook!

As yer likely know, Jack's vest and wig has changed fer the new movie, but so far, I believe his frock coat is the same.

T' hook up with more Jack impersonators, I'd recommend going here: Keep To The Code.

Lots o' Jacks- and great tips on costuming, Jack's props et al.

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Aye, agreed with above. Keep to the Code is by far the best resource for ANY Jack impersonator - including those who have been doing it for bloody years. Best folks in the verse, too. And yes, Yordreem and Topnotch both do bang-up jobs on this coat.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow