Sebastian Arms is present

sebastian

Greetings and salutations.

Been a long time member, but kept meself below decks. Some minor postings and commentaries, but no pics or formal how de dos.

In an effort to remedy that delequincy, I present the following.

I am Sebastian Arms, Quartermaster of the Dread Ship DB and I am at your service.

Sebastian2.jpg

I have meet a few of you at various events and talked with a few of you on this forum.

I do hope to make a voyage to that fine gathering down in the Florida region this fall-if not this year-then maybe next.

Cheers

Sebastian

Glad to meet you! And... don't be a stranger, come more often!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

T'was gonna say, yo'r name be right familiar, m' good man. Well, glad ye hover 'bout this ol' Pub and enjoy it! And shall continue to enjoy comradery and carousin' with ye, Mr Arms. Indeed, we shall all cross paths some day, sooner or later. ;)

Florida, eh? Plenty of Floridian Pirates here on th' Pub. :)

Glad ye introduced yo'rself with a picture of ye. A fine pirate ye be, good sir.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks for the greetings. Here is another pic of me in my element-sharing pirate tales with the wee ones.

Sept42009002-1.jpg

BTW, the lass looking away is me niece, she rarely looks me in the eye anyway.

Always looking to increase the pirate count across this great country.

Cheers

Sebastian

Thanks for the greetings. Here is another pic of me in my element-sharing pirate tales with the wee ones.

Sept42009002-1.jpg

BTW, the lass looking away is me niece, she rarely looks me in the eye anyway.

Always looking to increase the pirate count across this great country.

Cheers Sebastian

OMG Look like enough for an entire crew o' powder monkeys! ;) ;)

Welcome Mister Arms. Ye is voted Master o' Recruitment. ;)

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Truth be told, I run a pirate themed birthday party business. This gives me ample opportunity for recruitment as any given month has me in front of 15-45 kids telling stories, teaching pirate speech, learning piratical skills etc.

All that said and done, I usually throw a large pirate themed party for the upcoming holy day of TLAP, this year however, we are holding off on the party for a variety of reasons. That does not mean that I will be idle. A few cohorts and I will drink a little rum, sing a few songs, play a few games, and carry on like good lads and lasses.

Cheers to you,

Sebastian

Nice pics Master Arms......I do like seeing the big folk teachin the wee folk about history and other such cool stuff. A fellow copper and buddy of mine runs a business similar to yours, (he calls me occasionaly to assist) but we do presentations to school groups, home schoolers, Bible schools, etc.......and we throw out alot of jokes and such to keep them laughing and paying attention. The mind can absorb as long as the butt can endure says I.

If it was raining soup, I'd be stuck outside with a fork.....

Ahoy Mr. Arms!

Oddly enough, my legal surname is actually Arms. I go by Sheridan, as that's my mother's maiden name, but my social security card says Arms. A good, strong name, to be sure (although it belonged to my father, so I prefer to drop it...)

Welcome aboard mate! And a right fine pirate ya make. I especially like your hat and waistcoat. Both are quite the thing mate, quite the thing.

Cheers!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow