Bidding a soft farewell

Daniel

My Brethren and Sisters of the Coast:

I have moved to northern Virginia, and in three days will be starting law school at George Washington University. As far as my participation on this forum goes, this will be the equivalent of sinking into Davy Jones' Locker. It is entirely possible that I will not be able to return here until next summer.

I wish you all fair winds and following seas.

My Brethren and Sisters of the Coast:

I have moved to northern Virginia, and in three days will be starting law school at George Washington University. As far as my participation on this forum goes, this will be the equivalent of sinking into Davy Jones' Locker. It is entirely possible that I will not be able to return here until next summer.

I wish you all fair winds and following seas.

Best of luck to you! And remember, if you need a fix, there are folks within an hour of you to play with.

Mistress Dobyns

Good luck, Daniel! Did you finish your last book or does that also go into the locker? (Law school is hard work...I came *this close* to going after my JD...then I chose to pursue an MBA instead. It was easier and more integrated into my interests.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Much success to you with your studies. You will be missed until you can return to us.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Brings a new meaning to the term "sea-lawyer." Best o' luck, mate!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Ye'll be missed, Daniel. I'd say don't be a stranger, but, well...

Hope t' see ye pop in from time t' time. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!