Setting Sail off the Eastern Shores

Ahoy! I am Capn Antonio Malasses but my friends call me Tony. The gorgeous wench in the picture to the left is my amazing wife, the Lady Redz. We are currently expecting a new addition to our crew towards the end of this year. And could not be more excited to teach the young las the pillaging ways.

I have ALWAYS been a fan of Pirates, as far back as I can remember. Sadly I don't know of any local reenactment groups so I settle for going to costume parties, murder mystery events, Renn Faires, and the Rock Hall Pirate Weekend.

Currently me and a few crew mates are building a Pirate Bar in my house as well as working on compressed air based cannons for next week's event.

Other interests besides pyracy include Martial arts, Leatherworking, and Contact juggling. Oh and Rum! Lots of Rum!

We're hoping to meet some of you at events and expand our knowledge of "pre-emptive nautical salvage experts" (aka Pirates)

Until then May there always be wind in your sales, powder in your cannons, and rum in your hands.

Capn Antonio Malasses

It's been said "Never Trust a Skinny Chef" I say "Never Trust a Sober Pirate"

Ahoy! I am Capn Antonio Malasses but my friends call me Tony. The gorgeous wench in the picture to the left is my amazing wife, the Lady Redz. We are currently expecting a new addition to our crew towards the end of this year. And could not be more excited to teach the young las the pillaging ways.

I have ALWAYS been a fan of Pirates, as far back as I can remember. Sadly I don't know of any local reenactment groups so I settle for going to costume parties, murder mystery events, Renn Faires, and the Rock Hall Pirate Weekend.

Currently me and a few crew mates are building a Pirate Bar in my house as well as working on compressed air based cannons for next week's event.

Other interests besides pyracy include Martial arts, Leatherworking, and Contact juggling. Oh and Rum! Lots of Rum!

We're hoping to meet some of you at events and expand our knowledge of "pre-emptive nautical salvage experts" (aka Pirates)

Until then May there always be wind in your sales sails;) , powder in your cannons, and rum in your hands.

Capn Antonio Malasses

Welcome aboard Cap'n Tony and Lady Redz .

We can always use some more malasses in the crew. :P

Jas. Hook

Edited by Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

• 2 weeks later...