Friends and family who are far from here.

William Brand

We all have pirate pals that we've known, missed and maybe even forgotten. Many of us have a friend and fellow pirate that have disappeared from the hobby, the Pub or both. I often wonder what became of my good friend Ciaran, and Mercenary Wench hasn't been on in a long while. I only mention this, because Jim has been gone for a short spell and I wanted to pass along a hello from him and his family. Jim got a new job and life has kept him busy of late. As he states in an email I received today...

"I do so miss my family and friends at the Pub and will be joining in on the frivolity and pyratical goings-on again soon."

Jim sends a big "Hello" to everyone here. If you have news and updates of other pirates who may be overseas, involved in conflict, business, health issues or what-have-you, Send them a big hello from all of us on the Pub and wish them well.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Blackjohn...oh, wait.

Nice to hear from Captain Jim! So he no longer has a job where he is in danger of having his limbs eaten by alligators? :P (I was so hoping to use him for demonstrations at PiP if he managed it...)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG