Pirate Surgeon's Journal Main Page

Mission

I created a new web page for the Surgeon's Journals. You can check it out here:

www.piratesurgeon.com

I created new content and added a menu that makes it easier to navigate the Journals. Eventually I'm going to start adding content culled from the period surgical references I have, starting with medical tool drawings and descriptions. Stuff from Woodall, Scultetus and whoever else it occurs to me to add. (For the nonce, I am working on the Surgeon's Journal for the July Lockhouse. It should be completed next week.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

HEAR YE ... HEAR YE ...

The surgeon Mission has committed to at least four more surgeon's journals!!!!

Aye... ye be a glutton fer punishment mate! and I'm just helping ye along :lol:

mP

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!

I may regret having put that up... :lol:

One of them is in development as I mentioned. It's about 2/3 done. The other three are just the next three events I am attending and planning to write journals for...

What I want to do though, is get some serious content on that page soon. I have a cool idea for the Jacques Guillemeau book I have been reading.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

I pop in once-in-awhile to read the journals. I think they are fun, and it's nice to read about, and see pictures from, events I'll never be able to attend.

I'm with Brig. You need a "like" button. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

One of these days I have to get to another left coast event...I was going to do it this year, but it's an expensive proposition.

Mission_banner5.JPG

One of these days I have to get to another left coast event...I was going to do it this year, but it's an expensive proposition.

Hey just know that your surgeon journals are fun reading and much appreciated!

If there's any way I can help on the left coast events, just let me know. Fer me to make the east coast trips is kinda the same thing.

BTW - I love how Facebook bleeds into the pub

mP

Edited by madPete

background.jpg

Aye... Plunder Awaits!