Dashing pirate in red frock coat.

endkaos

Well me ladies...since you be asking.

I don't have a pic...yet. I think I will sneak out tommorrow and see if I can plunder me one. I would have liked to plunder said pyrate, if only in my dreams. :huh:

To explain what I mean...I will describe this dashing specimen.

He wore a long red leather frock coat with silver buckles. His large tricorn hat was black with a gray block trim. His hair was as dark as night and fell past his shoulders. His eyes were also dark but a spark of merriment lite them up. His smile was quirked to one side under a well trimmed mustache with a medium length goatee underneath.

He had on a natural colored calf skin vest and was well equipped with arms. His pants were dark brown and tucked into mottled brown bucket boots. He moved with grace and speed as he ducked in about the merchants. The other women around me ohhhed and awwwed, even the ones prone to their own gender. :huh: I suspect he was able to plunder many a item from the merchants as I found myself watching this pyrate's body movements and not his hands.

He is the pyrate of fantasies. Lean and lilth, swift and dashing, persistent and elegant. You can imagine him making love as he walked...with grace and determination.

And this after only seeing him for a few minutes on merchant row. :huh:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

It doesn't look like I will be seeing the dashing pyrate before the War ends. Too many mundane committments keeping me away. I'm hoping that he will be at the Pyrate invasion in March at the Ren-faire. Me other hope is that the site photographer or film crew that were at the War got a pic of him, but that will take awhile to find out. I shall never forget him. :wub:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I saw one similar, only different. Twas dark blue instead of red, long dark hair, no mustache or goatee – but a 12 o'clock shadow to die for. Killer looks and a dangerous smile. He was regal in stature, quite an exceptional figure of a man. And he was wearing a really fine hat. One look and EVERYTHING CHANGED in an instant.

I haven't breathed since.

A word of advice, endkaos: Be.Very.Careful.

*shudder*

A word of advice, endkaos: Be.Very.Careful.

*shudder*

Take heed of what Roslinda says, for she be right. Be careful, don't be fooled by a COSTUME!

I've watched many a female drool over one particular guy who runs a certian group here in Calif. that is the worst person to ever be around, but his costumes are great. In fact this twit has tried many a time to get my attention and I just ignore him. His reputation for bedding the females preceeds him, an' it don't interest me! Thank goodness I be smarter than that!

Rumba Rue

**Dreaming is one thing, reality another** :ph34r:

I know what you mean!! I had a frined say to me once that this pirate was so dreamy and handsome !! I said.. that is wasn't enough for me... the man could be a total black heart and have a bad reputation for bedding wenches. Why then should I fall at his feet??

However it is always fun to look.. maybe this man is really a dream!! Keep us posted Lass! (If he only knew we were talkign about em)'

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

Take heed of what Roslinda says, for she be right. Be careful, don't be fooled by a COSTUME!

I've watched many a female drool over one particular guy who runs a certian group here in Calif. that is the worst person to ever be around, but his costumes are great. In fact this twit has tried many a time to get my attention and I just ignore him. His reputation for bedding the females preceeds him, an' it don't interest me! Thank goodness I be smarter than that!

Rumba Rue

**Dreaming is one thing, reality another** :ph34r:

Aye RhumbaRue..I's hear ya, but this pyrate be the best kind of all...I never saw him talking to anyone. I love a man who can keep his mouth shut, his mind on business, and his hands on me. ;)

~Tori

Rumba Rue

**Dreaming is one thing, reality another**

However I will never lose my faith !!! The good looking nice ones "are" out there.. I work with a dream right now!! ( If I posted his photo he would make me walk the plank)

I just don't put all me eggs in a basket at first glance. It is best to wait for the man to open his mouth to see if he sticks his foot in there!

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

Of course I only be dreaming. I got the best thing around. A real pirate (corporate kind) hitched to me. He may not be all that dashing and daring, but he be a determined, committed and reliable mate (that's what parenthood does to you). I think I have enough bravado for the two of us. If only I could get him to wear the clothes; at bare minimum the boots...just for a night. :ph34r:

~Tori