Smugglers Boxes Production Slots Open

Capn' Mac

Just finished off a couple of smugglers boxes headed for Key Largo! This opens up some production slots. Get em while there hot!

4816357294_bdc313cc94_b.jpg

4816357380_75533c8a60_b.jpg

4815733553_a7296403da_b.jpg

4815733633_d65c48c33d_b.jpg

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg

Those are nice! How much do they go for? I may be interested.

These went for $125 a piece

How is price determined? I have a few ideas in mind that are Celtic knotwork in nature.

Those are nice! How much do they go for? I may be interested.

These went for $125 a piece

How is price determined? I have a few ideas in mind that are Celtic knotwork in nature.

In short, complexity. Price is based on the complexity of the artwork, the kind of stain desired, will the artwork simply be burned in or will there be painting as well, etc. Each item we create is made entirely by hand, one at a time, 100% custom crafted as a one of a kind piece. We work with each customer one-on-one throughout the production process to be sure they get exactly what they want. The more labor intensive, time consuming, and material expensive the request, the more expensive an item can become. We always provide an up-front quote and terms and are happy to work with our customers on a case by case basis. Drop me a line with an idea and I’ll let you know how much it might run.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg