The Pub has been aweful quiet lately

imadrunkenpirate

Will it just be me or have thar winds changed? Seems like everytime I roll around te the pub it be like nobody is around. When I be going te view new posts, thar are only about 10 new posts! (and I don't check every 5 sec... ) its about 20 posts per day or so?

Will it just be me or what? Seems like a'for Valentine's day its been empty! :huh:

Cabinlass Maggie :huh:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Darlin' Maggie, I for one, had computer problems. These infernal machines shall never catch on. See ya the 21st, I hope.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

oops, ya be under 21 years of age. My mistake, love.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Ah, Maggie dear, the ever hectic life of a Pyrate has me a-hoppin' to and fro, wi' nary a moment to spare fer the pub.

'Twas out doin' me pyratical doody on Valentine's day. Thar be hearts out thar in need of mendin'. An' udder hearts in need o' breakin'....

I needs t'git me a display :

"Now Serving Number__"

So bizzy. So much to do. I live a life of service to th' community.

Brudder Billy, would I deduce correctly from yer posts that ye be comin' t'Seattle fer the Partigras celebrayshun wit' th' Pyrates of the Coast? It shall be a rompin' rollickin' good time, t'be sure!

Maggie, ye be a welcome addition t' the crewe. By the time ye be legal age, ye will have more than a lifetime o' proper Pyrate training; ye'll have the edge on folks twice yer age. That way, ye'll be able t'pack in more fun than a body has a right to in one lifetime. Trust me, I know this from experience.

Cheers!

Nigey

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I wonder if its been so quiet here cause I joined. :huh: I tend to have that effect on people. :huh:

o, love! don't say that! :huh: acutally... i had thought people were leaving because of ME. lol. don't feel that way. yer a VERY important part of this here pub. i hope te be hearing from ye a lot more, mate!

Much Love,

Cabinlass Maggie :huh:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

All this blamin' one's self is unbecomin' fer pirates!

Yes, Maggie, I agree that things HAVE slowed down: but I think the cause is that we've brought up about every topic we can think of, and are not going back to resurrect old ones where there's still much to say. Please start scrolling down, looking up and commenting on the old topics: lots of great conversation starters there!

:)

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

I wonder if its been so quiet here cause I joined. :lol:   I tend to have that effect on people. :ph34r:

Ya know somethun Hawk.....

I got dat same problem! :lol: I take a bath n' brush me choppers...hell...I even shave me head n' comb me beard, n' I still kin clear out a room....Well...I ain't gonna worry about it. I think I'll go finish off me pork n' bean dinner!!

It just don't figure :lol:

Black Jack :ph34r:

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

A lot of us rogues got stuff to do on this long weekend...Valentine's and President's day.

I know fer a fact that a bunch o' heavy posters were out on the Royaliste today, since I was blessed enough to be one of them. No DSL link when the ship's at sea!

:ph34r:

ahoy!!

I agree it DID slow down quite a bit, of late. I be checking once everyday and it seems theres hardly any new compared to even last month. A pirates life can get busy. All that plundering and stuff. I hopes it picks up soon. We should probably look back at the old topics again, aye? A pirates life is so fun and interesting thers got to be somethin to say 'bout somethin.

Oh well, it'll pick up. And quite blamin yerselves! It isn't right for a pirate to blames him/herself.

Anyhow...

I'll be posting. :ph34r:

Maybe I'll buy ya'll a Rootbeer. So cheers!! :lol: The rounds on me!! :lol::lol::ph34r:

Happy posting!!

Col. Hawkyns

:lol:

May the road, rise to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face.

May the rain fall soft upon your fields.

Until we meet again,

May God hold you,

In the hollow of his hand.

Don't worry lass. it be the winter duldroms. We tend to get a bit bogged down due the bad season. Ask questions or such and get it going again.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Don't worry lass. it be the winter duldroms.

I be agreein with ya Scupper meself.

I know the climate isn't the same all around the place.

But it has been a hard winter in the colder spots this year.

There will be more to jab about soon.

We'll see if Capt. Sparrow and POTC get anymore awards.

There be more festivals of all kinds when it gets warmer all over.

As pirates, we just keep on sailin till we find somethin.

:)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

agreeing with all of ya, doldrums, busy RL and getting ready for season too.. also, people come on in groups, like after a party or festival we get a lot, then it slows again.

May yer ship be free from the bilge rats' nibbles.... but what if I LIKE the nibbles?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg