Swimming a shore!

hi all I know I have been away for a looooooong time to be honest I did not think the Pub was still here, but I am glad I was wrong. You can all thank Admiral Kilo for bringing me back. It was because of his reply to some of my poems that brought me here. Alot has happen to me and as I can see to the pub as well! I LIKE IT! Since it is so early in the morn I will not go into detail of my adventures for now. I am glad to be here and hope you are all well. And glad to see me too.

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

WELCOME BACK! ^^ good poetry by the way i've read one or two of your poems.

Thanks so much! One of things I am doing is putting my own poetry book together!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

welcome back lil' sis and no you may not disappear again! I thought you knew the Pub was back..it's been back a long while now. I should have said something but I thought you knew..anyway you are home so all is well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Glad ta know ye naughwt just a passing ship in tha night!

TheOleScowandMaevesShip.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome home!

And after my Billy Bowlegs jaunt, next year . . . what sort of provisions do they have for out of town vendors at Gasparilla?

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Welcome home!

And after my Billy Bowlegs jaunt, next year . . . what sort of provisions do they have for out of town vendors at Gasparilla?

Blackbead

Not sure

gasparillapiratefest

Here is there website!

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Glad to see a familiar face from the bygone days. How have you been?

Well good until these last few weeks. Don't really want to go into it here. But lets just say if you all were close by I would love to get together over a coke slurpee or milkshake.

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Drat. Now I need a coke-slurpee-milkshake.

lol You are so funny!

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1