Ahoy!

Karadimos

Hello! I'm new to the forum. I'm a pirate enthusiast, history buff, a writer, an artist, and I do a lot of cooking. I can sew, thus I make my own costumes and I try to infuse a little pirate flair into my everyday wardrobe. I used to fence in high school and I practice every now and then. I'm trying to find a group of people who are interested (seriously interested) in founding a pirate-theme town...somewhere. Pirates all year round. It would be awesome.

I'm trying to set up a real Pirate-themed town...somewhere. I need some help with it.

Ahoy... an' welcome to th' Pub. Ye've come to th' right place, lass, when it comes t' anything piratical. ;)

Now.... Pub tradition be that ye buy each of us a round a drink o' choice. So... HYPNOTIQ for me, thank ye.

Again, welcome. Take a look around. MANY, MANY threads that offer much information on any sort of topic ye can imagine concerning piracy or sea-farin' sorts.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

So far it's just me, myself, and I on board with that pirate town idea. I'm trying to generate interest. I think that it has the potential to be an uber-money maker, but it's all a matter of convincing people to *GASP* make a change!

I'm trying to set up a real Pirate-themed town...somewhere. I need some help with it.

I think many of us has thought about a port establishment for the likes of we devils. A couple places have been attempted yet know not how the fair - like Buccaneer Bay.

But ye can come and dream here, lass. A thread we deemed for those here of a port towne for th' likes of us and our ::: clears throat::: trades: https://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=16408

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!