Here ya go, Shipmates !!

Cascabel

Too rich for my me blood as well aye...., sides I just made an order today fer me an me firstmate from Military Heritage. That is buite the buss however and thanx fer the link.,its now in my favorites..,lots o' goodies on thier site fer sure!

:ph34r: HarborMaster :ph34r:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Mmmm... right lovely she is too!

But the only thing worth fight'n over for this lassy is a blade!! :ph34r:

Right kind of you to share though, right kind.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I find this interesting:

... Offered as a used gun, it has been fired, and does have some fingerprints on the barrel. These could easily be removed with a appropriate cleaner.

If they can be removed easily, why don't they do it? We're not talking an antique here, who's value might be harmed by cleaning.

You mention Military Heritage, HarborMaster. Are you talking about their new blunderbuss?

blunderbuss1.jpg

Military Heritage

Not thier Buss no...., however it also is a good looking critter..., no I got the 2 Sea Service Pistols., the long and the short with the belt hooks..., nice price I am very excited to get them., I ordered today., they said I can expect them within 10 days..., not bad...., kinda hard to go postal with a "lock" eh? hehehehehehe

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"