Pirate Work this Weekend - Chicago

Bilgemunky

If any experienced pirates would like to make a little coin this weekend in Chicago, please shoot me at email at bilge@bilgemunky.com. No particular skills needed, just a fun, recognizable pirate look (meaning more hollywood than historical), along with an outgoing, friendly pirate persona. Oh, and availability Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Email me if interested. Sorry it's such short notice, but I just got the call five minutes ago myself :rolleyes:

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Hmmm.... ::ponders what th' devil Bilge is up to this weekend:::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Damn. Would that I were in Chicago. I could use the extra coin. Oddly, I happen to be in San Diego until Saturday (sadly not for anything pirate related), so I'm even farther away than usual from the Windy City.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

If, by Chicago, ye mean Denver, then count me in, mate!!!

...errr, rats... I suppose I'll have t' bow out of this one. However, I would love to pillage with the Monkey. Hey Michael, that sounds like a good title for a song, yes?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"