Wood stock for GAOP pistol

Stocks are particular to the components you're using such as the barrel and the style and shape of the lock and trigger guard etc. ....you'd be better with the description you've given to just get some nicely figured walnut or tiger stripe maple and inlet the entire gun from scratch ....or you could be throwing good money after bad

Thanks for the link but since it;s non firing piece I'm making i can get a replica for the same price as a stock. Wish I could find a way to make th plastic pirate pistols more realistic for weight reasons. I've done all sorts of paintwork and add ons and got them to look jut like the real deal except for the obvious plastic stock. Still don't know what I can do to brown plastic to make it "appear" like wood

Theoretically, you could try to modify a saw handle...

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow