For any of my fellow Pirates that want to help out

Well I finally got my date approved for my annuall Pirates for Autsim Awareness event here in Raleigh NC. Not as big this year cause some of my sponsers just didn't have the money this year. We will be having an auction though and so far we are looking pretty good but wouldn't turn down a few more items. If you have any clothing items, props or weapons that you could part with for a great cause 100 % goes to the National Autism Society. The Auction will be on May 10th. Small items, older coats, shirts or waistcoats that are taking up space in the old sea trunk and anything else is welcome and you can always write it off on yer taxes if you need to. Send me a msg if you think you can help an I'll give you the shipping adress for the items. If you don't think you can ship it in time, then just send me a pic of the item and the starting bid price and I can send you the winners adress after the auction. Thanks for all the help and wish us luck! Could use a big turnout this year.