March 6th Connecticut Invasion

Scarlett Rackham

On Saturday March 6th at the Tavern at the Armoury in Middletown, CT there will be a gathering of any who would like to join us. The last one was fun and seeing as this is on a weekend the more the merrier. I just wish we could shanghi Merry here. Um...Scupper can you arange for some extra baggage.

Oh sorry off topic... well if you are interested please feel free to pm me and I will get you more information. And garb is encouraged.

Privateers Guild #619

CTRF :www.ctfaire.com

PCRF

• 2 weeks later...

Arrrrgh!!! Unfortunately, I won't be around that weekend. I'll be wakin' up in London on the 6th. WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A WEEKEND I'M NOT HERE??? Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to make the next one. Best of wishes to all who will be there, and have a rum for me.

Coastie :ph34r:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Aye, I'll be there with at least a couple o' my gunners.

Hawkyns

:huh:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

I'll be there mates. Coastie. send me your schedule and we'll see if we can work one in when your in port mate.

Scarlett, i'm bring an extra duffel. I might just shaghai her at the airport.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A WEEKEND I'M NOT HERE???

Aye... seems te be when someting is in my area.... I'M GONE!!!!! :huh:

ex: This 28th of February... thar be an invasion in Chicago or what-not.. I be DOWN IN PEORIA fer a dance competition... B)

Oh well... the best of fun te ye on that day (Merry D's b-day)....

Have a great one!

Cabinlass Maggie B)

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Tried to Shanghai her Scarlett, but she be too quick for me. maybe naxt time. See you me mates on the 6th.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Sorry all, I tried to fit into the bag, but the airholes were a bit too small. Maybe when the pigs start circling Ohare!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Door opens. Scupper is sewing wings on pig.

"Hold still you Son of a ....................oh ello. "

:o

:o:o:o

Here, mate... *grabs a handful o' helium balloons*

And if'n that don't work... *grabs an armload o' model rocket engines*

We jus' gotta get the swine airborne? Nuthin' says the landing has ta be pretty, right?

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Sees Scupper with the pigs, passes over a tub of CRAZY GLUE, and a kiss...( miracles do happen.)

You guys are too cool! That tub was wonderful, I just wish I had gotten pics.. Two wonderful men, and chocolate too..

Walks out humming "If Only You Believed In Miracles"..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

You guys are too cool! That tub was wonderful, I just wish I had gotten pics.. Two wonderful men, and chocolate too..

Aye, lass, and yer not bad yerself... OBVIOUSLY! Would we go through the trouble, otherwise?

*tosses pig in the air, presses button to engage rocket engines...*

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssqqqqqqquuuueeeeaaalllll. . . !!!

*looks through binoculars, starts whistling Top Gun's "Highway To A Danger Zone"*

:o

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Scupper looks at Capt Morgan. Covered in pig parts and soot.

Well it flys. not gracefully, but it flys. How's that Merry darling?

looks into the sky to see flying pigs.

Scupper, Morgan I had know idea you to would be able to pull it off. Ok so now here is the next problem. A fund to get Merry to the Connecticut invasion...

So please send all donations to help get our favorite landlocked piratess to the party....

The Cinderella Fund; c/o When pigs fly bank... acct 999988887777

Thank you for your support.

:lol:

Privateers Guild #619

PCRF

Scupper climbs to the roof and starts looking for treasure galleon.

Anybody got transferable Frequent Whiner Miles?

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Scupper gives up looking for treasure ship. Runs down to court yar and starts framing very large wings.

"Feathers! I be needing feathers!"

I be seeing me mates this Saturday. For those that want to be there in spirit. Let me know. I'll drink a drink to you and perhaps pass the electronic bullhorn around to say hi.

(muffled voice on phone)

I will offer all the money in my Victorias's Secret fund to get her there.. she needs to go!!

and this is NOT Merrydeath calling.. nope, she would never admit she has a thing for a certain Handsome, sweet, Irish man..

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ok so we have a bid of .05 so far. Come on I know there is more there, come on ye scurvy dogs plunder and pillage to get that lass here.

:huh:

And we will drink one for everyone that helps out... :huh:

Privateers Guild #619

PCRF

Since we need something to get the phones busy, I will email a pic of me in my birthday suit, to the one who bids the most... and Scupper, save your money!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg