Looking for baldric

Anyone have something in black that would fit a Cold Steel version of the Scottish broadsword? I'm all outta good leather stuff to build with these days, and I've acquired this blade through trade. Not sure if I'm going to hang on to it or trade it away for something else yet, but I'd like to try carrying it awhile. It would make a good horseback weapon and would enhance the whol highwayman appearance, but it's a bit large for any close action. Anyhow, anyone got something for sale or trade?

Bo

Ahoy, Bo...

Lemme ponder a bit, see about posting a pic of the baldric I have t' show ye. It's a thick black leather baldric I obtained from G. Gedney Godwin back in 2005. It'll hold a scottish broadsword and any other sword with no problems. Mildly distressed naturally already, it's a hell of a good lookin' baldric.

I'll see if I have a pic of it and post it. Will see if ye like it and go from there. How's that?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks for the replies.

PoD, What are you looking to get for your baldric?

Lady B., I'd be interested in seeing that Godwin example too.

I have a Tandy store in Springfield 100 miles away, but I usually go through the Amish saddler that lives nearby. I don't want to put a lot of investment in this until I know for sure I'm keeping this blade. If I do, it needs work, the anodizing will have to be removed, the godawful ponmmel and the red fringy thingies... wel you know.

Bo