Black Sheep batteaux up for sale

Damnit, Bo! Oh, what a temptation! Tis a nice vessel indeed. I'm with ye, though. Wish I had th' funds and attended more events to utilize such a vessel. ::le sigh::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Mark,

I could see that next to the Firefly very, very easily.

I'm hoping to convince Mikey to get a trailer hitch so that I can have both out at the same time.

Mark

After several long seconds of negotiation with the missus where I explained what I needed a trailer hitch for, she grudgingly agreed (whole-heartedly). We've already priced out the hitch and installation, so the Pyrate-mobile will be affixed with a towing hitch within the next few weeks (whether you buy the Black Sheep or not), so we'll be ready.

Michael_banner.jpg

Avast, Shipmates! Does I spy the makings of a fleet? Wi' th Bateaux, "Meka"II, me own Os Riverboat and some others I be knowin' of, we just may have quite the flotila of craft. Perhaps a Topic of "Boats, who got'em?" will answer that question.

Avast, Shipmates! Does I spy the makings of a fleet? Wi' th Bateaux, "Meka"II, me own Os Riverboat and some others I be knowin' of, we just may have quite the flotila of craft. Perhaps a Topic of "Boats, who got'em?" will answer that question.

Nate has talked about bringing the Princess to the Santa Maria so we should have credible fleet there, at least for a river.

Mark