Find yer pirate name

Kuthroat Kim

Bloody Bess Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Heh heh heh. They MUST be mad, I'm as harmless as... Kermit the Frog. *spills the blood of mortals on the floor*

Captain Wolfy Wench

CAPTAIN HARRY CASH? Maybe Carry Hash, but not Harry Cash! Yikes!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Actually, this IS where I got me pirate name. Red Bess Bonney. I liked the Red Bess part (since it matches me hair - Clairol #16RG) so I started using it. And by "using it" I mean I signed on this pub. (most forms I fill out don't ask for me "pirate name" -- pity, really.) ;)

Wha??... does that make m'self the only *original* Bess in these waters??

;) Had my Pirate name handed to me on the end of a blade! I earned it! ;)

Hmmm... lemme go see what my name would be. (Back in a minute...)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wha??... does that make m'self the only *original* Bess in these waters??

Aye, Bess, you ARE the original. I be merely a pale imitation indeed. And I have no idea what the hell a "Prudentilla" is, but it don't sound much like ye! ;)

;)

Oh, I was not singl'n you out lass... I meant the *Bloody Bess* up above and *Red Bess*.. sounds like *Bess* be the only girly name they know!!

And I have no idea what a Prudentilla ia either. Might be I ought to be offended! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And apparently we're all either a Rackham or a Bonney. ;)

The Long John Silver website has a "git yer pirate name" and they seem to have even fewer names to choose from than this site. And on that one they don't even ask you any questions other than yer real name.

Tis best ta have yer name handed to ya at the end of a blade. ;)

Your pirate name is:

Bloody William Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

I have never been so insulted in my life. Reliable, in deed! AARRRRRG. ;)

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

Tis best ta have yer name handed to ya at the end of a blade. :ph34r:

Aye! It 'tis!!

Yet it's even sweeter to give it right back to them through their sternum on the end of the same blade.

That ways... they remember it!!! :ph34r:

(Sigh... ah, the fond memories of youth.)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

We did the "find you pirate name, and the "How pirate are you quiz" at http://www.rebelsnail.net/pirate/test.html

I got .... Black James Flint

very pirate

Julie.... Dread Pirate Kidd

not so pirate

Ceace.... Dread Pirate Rakham

not a pirate

Carol .... Iron Mary Vane

Crystal ... Iron Mary Flint

Does that mean that Crystal am I are related (and all the other Flints here)... and if so.... when is tha family renunion ?

Mad Mary Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Don't know if it's me...

Cabinlass Maggie :ph34r:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

We did the "find you pirate name, and the "How pirate are you quiz" at http://www.rebelsnail.net/pirate/test.html

I took that how pirate are ye quiz...

You are ... VERY pirate!!

Violent storms? No problem. Scurvy? No big deal. Mutiny? Bring it on!

The high seas don't faze you! So get your talking parrot, put on your eye-patch, and swab the deck!

Is that as high as ye can get?

Cabinlass Maggie :ph34r:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.