Dinner: Impossible at PiP!

LadyBarbossa

I recently flipped through the April 2010 edition of Food Network Magazine and boy, was I surprised to see Braze and Casacabel and even MA d'Dogge as part of an article! Oh, this grabbed my attention after laughing with gleeful amazement and childish stupor.

Apparently, Dinner: Impossible cooked up a hell of a feast for those in Key West! Didn't someone on here mention they had a surprise fest?

Anyways... I read the article and I am highly curious to see the outcome... and better yet, all m' pub mates on this show!

This special showing of Dinner: Impossible is March 31st at 10PM (Not sure if that's Eastern or Pacific, so check yo'r local listings for the proper time) on the Food Network. I don't think this is a show ANYONE will want t' miss.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Do you mean to tell me....THATS why all those guys with camaras were following me 'round?!?!? <_<

and here all this time i thought they just liked my cookin??

F102D90_DSC7611-111x14FullsizeSTYLI.jpg

F102D90_DSC7607-214x11FullsizeSTYLI.jpg

Edward O'Keefe, LeatherBack, Dead Eye Scarlet Jai and yes....little ole ME.....were the guest Sous Chefs for the Episode. We had 10 hours to keep Robert Irvine and his two cohorts Cuddley George and Snuggly Dave in line to come up with a Pirate Fare fit for ...well a Pirate. which pretty much translated to 10 hours of insults and 1 upidness.

how did you JUST NOW here about this???...i think its only been posted about a dozen times so far!!? :blink:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

LOL... Yes, Dogge... they fancied th' lot of ye it sounded. Plus there be a GREAT shot of ye and O'Keefe bellyin' up to a pint with th' Master Chef himself there in that article. As well as a grand image of Cascabel and Braze on one of th' vessels on the previous page.

Tis worth pickin' up th' magazine, mates! Plus, keep a weather eye upon March 31st!

~Lady B

Just saw the promo for the show. Looks like it was a lot of fun. I think I saw Stynky in one of the shots, who all was there? Not sure how I missed seeing this stuff on the Pub, the promo during Alton Brown's 'Good Eats' is the first I have seen of it.

Edited by Littleneckhalfshell

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

"Pirate Peril" Dinner Impossible Episode IE0805

For this mission Chef Robert Irvine heads to colorful Key West, Florida to take on a boatload of pirates. At part of the annual Pirates in Paradise Festival, Robert I has 9 hours to feed 150 pirates. The folks at Pirate Fest immerse themselves in total pirate lore and expect Robert to do the same. Robert is met by a peg-legged, parrot-toting, Captain Stitch, and is given orders to cook in true pirate fashion. Like any cook on the high seas, Robert has to concoct authentic pirate fare including bone soup, hardtack, sea turtle, pickled preserves and dishes to ward off scurvy.

Tune In:

Mar 31, 2010

10:00 PM ET/PT

Apr 01, 2010

1:00 AM ET/PT

Apr 03, 2010

4:00 PM ET/PT

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

ROTDLMAO!!!

That was THE most hilarious bit I have EVER seen! Dogge... ye were grand! But I'm sure Sterling is WAY ready to keel-haul you! :lol: O'Keefe was just as hilarious. Aye, I saw Stynky there, Cascabel, Braze, Silkie, Jamaica Rose and her beloved hubby, Cross and many, many more! What a lot!

And Dogge... I think ye've gained an interesting new ... something at least in response to yo'r question "What will they think of me now?" But tryin' to shoot th' Master Chef? O'Keefe played rather well with that one, too.

The whole of the feast looked fabulously delicious!

:::applauds::: m' compliments to all ye who were in it. And Leather... he was such a trooper. :D

~Lady B