Flag designs

Does anyone know where the topic "Post Yer Colours" [or something like that] was moved to?

I rather enjoyed looking at people's artwork of the pirate flags they are designing and using.

I have looked and looked, but can no longer find the topic.

Has it gone to Davy Jones, or have I had too much rum and it's doin' funny things to me deadlights? If so, I still ain't givin' up me rum.

-Tar Bucket

Oddly, it is in the Thieves Market. I don't believe it was moved there, I believe it was always there. However, I would think it would make a whole lot more sense if it WAS moved - in this case to the Charts, Art & Wanted Posters forum. But that's just MHO.

Post yer colors, mates!

Now, the most interesting part of all this is that I found it using Google search! Thanks to the new forum design, if you know the exact phrase you're looking for, you can type it into Google with quotes around it and Google will find it here - which is much faster and easier than this site's own search function. The problem with this phrase is that it could have been in any forum and it contained very common words for the site: 'post', 'yer' and 'colors'. The site search engine is really sucky when you're searching for more than one word. Plus it confines your search to individual forums. Fortunately, Google rocks for doing this sort of search if the word combinations are unique enough.

Google search: "Post yer colors"

Pretty nifty, eh?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Aye Mission..I requested Stynky Move it and Pin it too Under Pyrate Craft.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."