Airship Pyrates in SL

Patrick Hand

Boy, are you all going to hate me for this....

With my new laptop, I can play Second Life (my desktop, doesn't have a very good video card, so I could do some stuff, but it froze on me alla the time)

But now I can run around there....

the good news is it is free (unless you wanna buy land and stuff...)

The part you will hate me for is how much time you can spend there....

http://secondlife.com/?v=1.1

Anyway, right now I'm Silas Southmoor in Calidonia (or something like that)(it's one of the Steampunk community's) ... looking very gentlemanly and dapper... (Hey, on a scouting mission, I couldn't run around looking like an Airship Pyrate and raising suspiscions...)

In the next few nights, I want to make Airship Pyrate clothing for my avatar, then weapons....(you can also give-away stuff that you've made...)

I might have to actual register at a higher level (I'm using it free right now) but by registering, I can buy some property and build someplace for alla us Airship Pyrates to hang out at...

I'll have to learn scripting, so I can see if I can make the Columbia's Revenge (and have it fly and carry people...(that's going to be the tricky part...))

But it might be a fun place for a buncha Airship Pyrates....

I'll post more later.... I'm suppose to be working right now ;)

• 2 months later...

Hey... where is anyone.... ?

I've ben playin' in SL.... making interesting stuff an wot not....

it's free.... an I made a realy cool small Pyrate airship... (next part is figuring out how to re-script it so it can fire rockets...BIG rockets.....)

And I'm goinna up-load some airship Pyrate clothing......so if ye wants it.....it's fer free....

Oh yeah... fer funsies.... next month in Raglan Shire (Tinies (about half a meter tall...)cuter than snot....)..anyway... next month is Pyrates..... if anyone wants ter play.. I can make a tiny avitar for you......