Help on Palgrave Williams

The Island

Guys,

I need your assistance, I read in, The Republic of Pirates Palgraves was wearing a wig and had very tanned skin. I read in another source he was a mulatto. Excuse me for the dumb question but if Palgraves was a mulatto would he be considered a gentleman and allowed to partake on gentleman privileges such as wearing a wig and would his father been black or his mother or one of them a mulatto? I would agree this statement is false because the father would not be a wealthy man and espically an attorney general in those times. Also found in his crew(Marianne) he had one Indian, was this Indian confused with John Julian of the Whydah or maybe coincidentally another Indian amongst the two crews.

My favorite pirate ship name "The Night Rambler"

What exactly are you doing that you're searching for all this detailed info on individual pirates? Making a website? Writing a book? Color me curious.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I thought of writing a book but have no clue how to do it exactly and my english language skills suck. I am an investigator and like to find everything there is to find about a particular person. It seems to me so many different stories, when you read about these infamous pirates alot of fiction and little facts but too me its fun to hunt for information and pick peoples brains and to determine whats true and whats not. So, I appreciate everyones help with my questions espically Foxe and Daniel have been so helpful. Its just frustrating to me and makes me want to dig deeper when you hear so many contradicting information on these pirates.

My favorite pirate ship name "The Night Rambler"