Greetings to the crews

Brass

Welcome to th' Pub, Brass. Glad t' have ye here. Ye've come to a fabulous and fine establishment... well, for pirates that is. ;)

Hopefully it's beyond useful and utterly entertaining.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Hey, another SE Michigan boyo! Welcome!

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

oi...poor Mission an I were thinkin we was the only ones?!?!

welcome aboard...by the way....know of any events of the piratical sort round the Port City of Detroit??....wev'e been lookin for one or two a bit closer ta home

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

oi...poor Mission an I were thinkin we was the only ones?!?!

welcome aboard...by the way....know of any events of the piratical sort round the Port City of Detroit??....wev'e been lookin for one or two a bit closer ta home

Someone just asked me how many MI-based pirate re-enactors I knew. Until now there was you and me and Rosabella and Count D'Booty out of Grand Rapids. (Although they're part of some larger pirate entertainment crew on the West side, so I guess I know OF more but hadn't actually met them.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Welcome aboard sir!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

All - Thanks for the welcome, and I know I'm in good company as I ain't been parted with me personal possessions yet! It's great to be here. My fine lass Guantanamera and I just recently got aboard this site. We do other periods of living history but are new to Pyrating.

Being land-locked and surrounded by the great inland seas is nice though not as nice as the clear water, sandy beaches, palm trees, and cool Caribbean breezes. Was an interesting turn to spend a year trapped on the dry, desolate east end of Cuba then wake up one morning in the towne of deTroit! Who'd ha thunk..!?!? From the Spaniards to the Frenchies – an Englishman's bad luck, indeed.

Mission & M.A.d'Dogge – I don't know about any Michigan events, was hoping to find out about some here. From what I've read on this forum the event in the Keys would be very nice. Looks like the Bloomingdale event is closest and certainly worth a look for me as all who go seem to enjoy it. I've looked at some of the photos & such from this website and both of these events look very interesting for sure.

Brass

Edited by Brass

one of Morgan's Men, "Guantanamo Jack" Brass

"No peace beyond the line"