Announcing the Pyracy Pub PHOTO ALBUM

Guest Angus MacVox

GREAT SERVICE!!!

can't wait to see more and add my own when I get some that er more piratical.

thanks to all who are involved in this pirate heaven :rolleyes:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Guest Angus MacVox

Just making it up as we go really... the grand plan is simply to untilize the internet to connect people with this interest - the ultimate feat of success for the Pyracy Pub will be the day when the first new pirate festival is organized that resulted from people meeting right here online. if you have any suggestions just email info@pyracy.com or jamaica@noquartergiven.net

Just making it up as we go really... the grand plan is simply to untilize the internet to connect people with this interest - the ultimate feat of success for the Pyracy Pub will be the day when the first new pirate festival is organized that resulted from people meeting right here online. if you have any suggestions just email info@pyracy.com or jamaica@noquartergiven.net

One thing that came to mind right away is one single login, so when you log in, you log into your mail, the galleries and the message board at the same time... And an extended presentation of the users would be fun... :)

(I'll post the suggestions here so everyone who cares can comment on them)

:ph34r: Aye tis a scurvy lot o' pictures of pirates that be on those Wanted Posters in the Navy's office!

Comments, aye, t'would have done so, if'n I could have...suppose that's somethin' still ta figure out. :ph34r:

I'll be seein' if'n I can add to them....ain't turned me two rolls o' film in yet from the Ojai Ren-faire....t'will hav' ta see how's they all come out... :ph34r:

RumbaRue

**Two wrongs are only the beginning** :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Ouch, I uploaded some images from the Hampton Black Beard Festival to the Piracy Pub Photo Album. It looks as though I messed up a few of the uploads and used the same picture image as the thumbnail. I clicked the back button to try and fix it, all it did was upload the image two or three times.

Sorry for the mess.

I think the Photo Album needs an edit option.

Guest Angus MacVox

that's weird the program doesn't allow users to fix their mistakes. well you can always email me... i deleted the 2 big ones i noticed.

wonderful pictures!

Thanks, glad you enjoy them.

I actualy took a bunch more photos but one of the memory sticks for me enchanted spy glass got corrupted before I could download them to me computer.

Also, If there be any names that can I associate with the faces, please let me know.

Alright, besides wishing I could go back and modify descriptions, add people and event names, dates and what image and thumnail images are used, I've got a technical question....

I had trouble uploading the images from my comuter to the album site, I assume it's a firewall issue with my router and computer. So, I uploaded the images to my web server and then punched in the URL from there.

My question is, have the images been transfered to the pyracy.com album site or are they linked back to the source of the images on my web site? Meaning that if I delete or modify the images on my web site or move them to a different directory, will that kill the display at the album site?

Guest Angus MacVox

i dunno. i haven't investigated this program too much. i'll have to check it out and get back to you..

Oh Angus, if you could fix one more thing for me on the Photo Album site. It seems that I've uploaded duplicates of "The Tortuga Mutineers 3" image, could you please delete one of them?

Thanks

Great, thanks for fixing the photot album MacVox! Sorry to have buggered it up again.

Anyway, I've got everything tidied up on my end now and I've reposted all the images I have worth sharing from the Black Beard Festival.

Enjoy