Start 'em low and let 'em go!

clipclocks Auctions will have selected clocks every week or so for you to check out. Start 'em low and let 'em go!

You'll never know what clocks may be on Auction so make clipclocks a favorite seller and you'll get notices of new auctions as they are posted.

clipclocks eBay Auctions

All my best to you and yours!

Deanna

Edited by The Time Keeper

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks Auctions are of a Religious and Whimsical Easter nature. Take a peek! ClipClocks eBay Auctions

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

I have just listed 7 ClipClocks on eBay with starting bids from 9.99 - 15.99.

This weeks themes are more Renaissance style..........

• 3 weeks later...

More fun themes are up ........ Knight in Shining Armor, Tribal Dangle, a Pirate Gold deblume one plus 4 others!

ClipClocks eBay Auctions

There were 6 winners out of 7 for the last group of auctions.

This time around I posted one that I made that would never be good for any Historical Reenactor, which makes me wonder ............"What the heck was I thinking???"

Take a peek, actually most are a bit weird this week! Must be that bright yellow orb in the sky affecting me.

ClipClocks eBay Auctions

• 3 weeks later...

After a wild Easter week with Ukrainian Egg and supplies sales, I'm ready to put more clocks up on eBay! I have 6 ready to go! Check them out.

ClipClocks eBay Auctions

hot.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible Clipclocks this week. Bats, Dragons and Bluebirds.......Oh My!

Check them out.

ClipClocks eBay Auctions

23645_420921250790_102136930790_5810501_814642_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some new clocks - a couple relistings in case the "watchers" actually did want to bid and just missed.

http://shop.ebay.com/clipclocks/m.html?_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

• 2 weeks later...

Another group of Clocks ready for a new home.

clipclocks on eBay

Check them out if you can!

Thank you!

Deanna