HUGE Brimmed Felt Hat Blank

Yellowbeard

I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but if you ever wanted a high quality blank with a brim that's a tad bit larger than what you usually find, you might want to try these guys;

http://en.empirecost...s-hats-a176.htm

I got one a while back and am making an aged naval bicorne and am thrilled with the quality of the blank. Plus it's a steal for 28 euros (40 bucks) - actually, the shipping was more than the hat! I should have gotten 2.

Edited by Yellowbeard

That's the biggest, floppiest hat I have ever seen!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Brilliant! I want one!

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow