HARDWOOD Belaying Pins and SAILOR'S JACKETS

Hello fellow mariners!

If you're in the market for some top-quality gear, I've got it...

As always, I can accept any major credit card, PayPal, or a personal check or U.S. Postal Service money order.

TO PURCHASE: Please e-mail me at nlogsdon(at)att.net and tell the what you want and how you want to pay for it.

First up, I have a number of QUALITY hardwood belaying pins for sale. These are all made out of woods such as oak, hickory, maple, and walnut. You will receive an assortment based on what I have on hand. All are top-quality with a light lindseed oil finish and are suitable for actual sailing vessels, yet priced cheap enough to be props. For the reasonable price of $75, you will recieve six (6) hardwood belaying pins WITH Priority mail shipping anywhere in the USA.

IMG_4358.jpg

I also have a couple of nice, hand-finished sailor's jackets. These are all made to the finest standards with NO visible machine-stitching anywhere. Buttonholes are all handstitched. Some have cloth-covered buttons, however, the British one has brass fouled-anchor buttons. They all have working pockets.

First: Size 40 blue WOOL British Navy short jacket. $150 with shipping included.

IMG_4395.jpg

Second: Size 42 grey HEMP sailor's jacket. $150 with shipping included.

IMG_4350.jpg

Third: Size 46 madder red WOOL sailor's jacket. $150 with shipping included.

IMG_4375.jpg

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

• 2 weeks later...