Free

To all men who read these presents greetings. Be it known that David Hatfield, a.k.a. Davey Dog Crusher (me), has ended his affiliation with the Moody Crewe and now considers himself (myself) a Free Man, beholden to no Ship, Captain or Crew.

I'm looking for events to attend in the Chesapeake Bay/Mid-Atlantic region. Check out my gallery and give me a shout if you think I may be fit.

Davey

Ahoy, and welcome Crusher. Err... dog crusher... :::looks over at Dogge with a concerned eye; albeit VERY briefly; then clears throat:::

Anyways... again, welcome. Enjoy yo'r new found freedom, my good man. Shan't ask why ye departed from th' crewe. I did so m'self. Needed a change and space to grow, among other things. I'm sure it be th' same with ye, Aye?

By all means, join we wild lot here for whatever ye stumble upon from good piratical fun, kit building tips, food and drink, and so much more. :P Hopefully ye will find some good events. The Pub usually states some upcoming events. If it's not there, and ye know of one, don't hesitate to post something about it. :P

There are several pirates 'round 'bout yo'r direction. So, hopefully, ye will cross pathes with them. I wish ye luck.

Oh, and tradition bein'... the newcomer purchases the first round of drinks. :P So, I'll have a bottle of Moscato d'Asti please. ;) Thank ye very much.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome sir!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

• 2 weeks later...