July 8, 2010

Matty Bottles

There's going to be a new pirate in town...

Baby_2Dpirate.jpg

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Thank you. <_<

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Yeah, I think it's going to be way more expensive than reenacting...

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

There's going to be a new pirate in town...

{option}

howld ya get a picture already??...kid aint even born yet??...I tried to get an "early" shot with mine....had some explainin to do...when the wife woke up....I still have scars from that episode.....sheeesh :P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Congratulations to your missus!!! Does she know who the father is? ;):P :P

Poor little buggar has to grow up with the likes of you hanging about... but I guess having such a bad example to give clear evidence as what NOT to aspire to is a good thing in some respects. :P

All joking aside lad, congratulations!!! Will keep you and yours in our prayers that all goes well

Congrats Mr. Bottles! Having my 5 year old son is one of the greatest joys in my life. Especially when I can drag him along on pirate adventures.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

sooooo....that would make it a ....BABY BOTTLE....right? ;)

OMGROTDLMAO.... Oh I am not going to ever forget this one...

and Matt, if you think reenacting is expensive... and you think kids are expensive... try adding them both together... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

sooooo....that would make it a ....BABY BOTTLE....right? ;)

OMGROTDLMAO.... Oh I am not going to ever forget this one...

and Matt, if you think reenacting is expensive... and you think kids are expensive... try adding them both together... :(

I actually plan on trying that in a few years... I'll ask Brian to save the clothes he made for his nephew... and if I have a beautiful daughter, well, Rats' girls will have outgrown their outfits, too... Plus I have so many odds and ends of fabric that I don't think I'll run out of material for a little one...

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Oh, and thanks to everyone for their good wishes! We appreciate it!

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I actually plan on trying that in a few years... I'll ask Brian to save the clothes he made for his nephew... and if I have a beautiful daughter, well, Rats' girls will have outgrown their outfits, too... Plus I have so many odds and ends of fabric that I don't think I'll run out of material for a little one...

Just think with all the crewe offspring, we can all retire in a few years and we already have enough to pick up where we leave off... :(

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/