Sale at Lady Brower's Treasures

LadyBrower

Alright folks, here it is.... Until February 10th ONLY:

I will ship EVERYTHING for free.

10% off all orders of $50 or more

and 20% off all orders of $200 or more.

and a special gift for orders of $300 or more.

That's right. 20%. (including stays and all custom made products, silks, hand sewn, machine sewn. You name it.)

BUT this is only for you guys here. To take advantage of this, please PM me here, e-mail me, or "convo" me on etsy BEFORE you purchase your item.

You can find my store at: www.ladybrowerstreasures.etsy.com

Also, if there is something you want but don't see in the store, just PM me and I would be happy to work with you.

:-)

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

I'm confused. Most every clothing item is custom made, therefore "your" size.

I WILL start carrying baby items, infant shirts, gowns, etc. As soon as I get samples made up and photographed.

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

I can get most colors, just let me know what you are interested in. :-)

Hell's Thunder! Time to see if there be some coin in the false bottom o'the sea chest. :lol:

Jas. Hook... the thread bare. :lol:

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Well, hopefully I can help you be less.... bare. =P

It's time. wink.gif

Your servant M'lady

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

• 1 month later...

Huzzah!

It's time indeed... to sport me new, fine linen breeches, just received from a rain soaked and mud splattered horseman.

Tis' a most excellent creation by Lady Brower. I bow deeply in honor of your fine craftsmanship as a seamstress, M'lady.

Thankee, Lady Ashley

Your humble servant,

Jas. Hook

Huzzah!

It's time indeed... to sport me new, fine linen breeches, just received from a rain soaked and mud splattered horseman.

Tis' a most excellent creation by Lady Brower. I bow deeply in honor of your fine craftsmanship as a seamstress, M'lady.

Thankee, Lady Ashley

Your humble servant,

Jas. Hook

Good on ye, sir! I be glad t' know ye be pleased. I, meself be a'waitin' me new short jacket and weskit. O' which I be sure t'will be o' th equal. Around these waters I hears o' none whats can compare ta th' fine stitchery o' this young Lady. To be true, Shipmate, an seein' as we'ns as almost slipped down the ways o' th same day, She be kind an humorin' t' th likes o' we Old Sea Dorgs! T'is many a tale, an true I tell ye, what I've added wi' me corey spondance and such a Lady what shall comment as t' th entertainment. Kind, Shipmate. Kind, I tell thee.

Gentlemen, you flatter me. :-) I am very pleased I can be of service. :-)

Huzzah!

Thankee, Lady Ashley

Your humble servant,

Jas. Hook

Good on ye, sir! I be glad t' know ye be pleased. I, meself be a'waitin' me new short jacket and weskit. O' which I be sure t'will be o' th equal. Around these waters I hears o' none whats can compare ta th' fine stitchery o' this young Lady. To be true, Shipmate, an seein' as we'ns as almost slipped down the ways o' th same day, She be kind an humorin' t' th likes o' we Old Sea Dorgs! T'is many a tale, an true I tell ye, what I've added wi' me corey spondance and such a Lady what shall comment as t' th entertainment. Kind, Shipmate. Kind, I tell thee.

Begin' ye pardon Lady Ashley -

Avast there Capn'rob! What is this slippn' down the ways on the almost same day oakum, ye old dog. Ye just couldn't wait, business is business, hurry, hurry, hurry. At least I waited until the bird was in the oven an all the trimmins were ready. Twas' the aroma of the turkey cookn' that got me keel a stirrin' and knocked the blocks.

Jas. Hook biggrin.gif