Looking fer a few bad men. And women.

Beluche

Ahoy ye dogs,

Tis the great Renato Beluche bearin down on ya. I and a few mates have been doin the Baratarian thing now fer a few spaces, and have decided that we best be organized. So we be startin up the Buccaneer Society of Louisiana. We be representin a period of time 'twixt 1750-1820.

If'n there be a few dastardly souls in the area of S. Louisiana who would like to sign on, Fire a shot across me bow, an I'll heave to fer a chat.

I also be a well trained cannoneer, an the Society is lookin fer a deck gun, perferable fer free. Aye, fat chance hey? But, ye never know which way thw wind be blowin termorrow.

Beluche

Well Beluche, good to see yer post! I'll be signin' yer Artickles, ye may be sure!

There ought to be a lot of piratical interest here in the New Orleans area, with Lafitte and all bein' a part of our illustrious history.

I'm already involved with the SCA, where my persona (or one of them) is a 1580's nautical type, albeit not a pyrate. I'd like to outfit meself fer two other eras; the 1720's (Blackbeard's era), and c. 1815 (Lafitte's).

I'll be gettin' back to you shortly.

Anyone else in the area interested?

Capt. William

:rolleyes:

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"