Zazzle Items on SALE!

Blackbead

Are ye looking for mugs that say, "I'd rather be raiding the Spanish Main!"? How about a mouse pad that reads, "It's In Me Blood"? Or a t-shirt or bag or buttons or bumper stickers or more! How about a t-shirt that has an image of a cannon on it and the caption - "Beware Me Long Nine!" Or a Mother's or Father's Day card that is perfect for a pirate! Or how about a sexy, spaghetti strapped t-shirt that reads, "I AM the booty!"

If so, then drop by Blackbead's Treasure Chest on Zazzle and search through the lovely items ye'll find there! And from now until January 30, 2010, when ye check out, just use the code "GIVEZAZZLE2009" at checkout and ye'll receive a nice 10% off your final purchase! Or so the nice people at Zazzle tell me! Give it a try and see what happens!

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy Shipmates! Avast! Lay aft and give listen, for I've something t' tell ye that may serve ye well. Not bein' the feller for the flowery and mushy type o' cards for the Saint Valentine Day. There still be this Lass ashore in me homeport I be kind o' fond of. Now I be wantin t' send her a card like but not wots all frilly whence I sees our Shipmate Blackbead gots just wot a Pirate be wantin t' send along in true fashion. They be right on this page!

So, I ordered one. It comes in a right tight package as to keep it safe like. Tis just wot I ordered and come way sooner than I was expectin'! So, sez I to yez, If'n ye want'em wot fits yer style, give 'em a look see. Dutch "X" his mark