WOOL Blankets For Sale

SOLD

With the best intentions, I bought the blankets to make short jackets or some other bit of sailor clothing....

These are vintage blankets... I am guessing most are at least 20-30 years old at least... some maybe twice that.

%23-wool-blankets.jpg

SOLD

Paypal is best for me.

WB-1 & WB-2 88" x 65"

Old wool blankets make great short jackets. I am a big guy and I got a short jacket out of one of these easy with room to spare. 100% blankets are getting harder to find... so I'll make it easy for you. These blankets are basket woven and have been washed multiple times in their careers. They have that nappy tight woven-ness that was great for nautical clothing during the GAoP. With two, you could make a long frock coat, great coat, or Justaucorps. Or just a neat short jacket.

WB-3 80" x 60"

Same as above but tighter woven and more nappy and a little smaller. Light blue.

Would make a sweet sailor's jacket

WB-4 $15 78" x 62"

Same as above but really think and Nappy. Its pink... or "salmon". A popular color (it was an easy color to dye/achieve in the GAoP).

I made my short jacket from this blanket's brother (or sister)

WB-5 84" x 64"

This blanket is a little thinner than the above, but still a nice piece of fabric for your progject. This one is a mint green color

Posted Image

Edited by Gentleman of Fortune

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

These are kind of on hold for a buyer who I am waiting on a yea or nea from.

If you are interested, PM me and I will offer it on a first come, first served basis.

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

These are kind of on hold for a buyer who I am waiting on a yea or nea from.

If you are interested, PM me and I will offer it on a first come, first served basis.

They are swine flu and pox free I'm assuming? hmm?

_Liam McMac

Celtic and Pirate Tailor

Beware the Iron Brigade!