Have a Happy New Year!

Silent

Aye, Silent. That applies to ye as well... don't be drinkin' all th' rum. Leave some fo' us. :blink:

A happy new year to all of ye. And I'm with Dogge on this one... hope 2010 is far better for th' lot of ye than 2009 was.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I'll add my knot to those already tied - HAPPY NEW YEAR! May auld aquaintances ne'er be forgotten, may well-aged spirits be all that ye be drinkin', may your lovers be plump in all the right places, may all your plans come to perfect fruition, may ye be safe and sound in all that ye do, and may we meet again on the morrow, ready to start the best damn year ever!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Ye wouldn't want to see a picture of me and Red Bess tonight. Staring at a grey sheet of paper would be a close approximation of the excitement level here. It's 1 above zero outside, and getting colder. I'm nursing a ruptured disc in my neck, which has left my left arm a useless painful lump. The kids are downstairs whooping it up on their xbox, while we force ourselves to stay awake until midnight. Red Bess says she'll ring in the new year with milk & cookies. I'm going with Vicodin.

Awww... poor Sea Rover. :blink: Well, I be there in spirit with ye. Granted m' excitement level is none higher than yo'rs right now, either. It's quieter and deader than a graveyard here other than the TV making the noise. But happy new year to ye and Bess an' th' boys, Sea Rover.

And likewise th' rest of ye, again, Happy New Years.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Happy new year to all!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.