My Feet! & Mercury shirts

William Brand

I was going through some leftovers (extra t-shirts that I haven't sold) when I came across some 'My Feet...!' shirts from PIP 2007. They've never been worn. They just got boxed away and forgotten about. I have the following men's sizes in 100% cotton with white imprints. One Extra-extra-large.

Front...

MyFeetPocket.jpg

Back...

MyFeetBack.jpg

I also have a handful of the Mercury shirts, all in women's sizes. One large babydoll and one XL tank top.

MensMercuryShirtFront.jpg

MensMercuryShirtBack.jpg

Shirts and shipping are $20.00. If interested, please send paypal payments to sweet_h2o@excite.com

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Are you planning on offering the Mercury shirts again like you had the Watchdog ones?

Having sold shirts to so many of the crew already, I couldn't say when I'll reprint next. I would consider a Cafepress shirt, but they only print one image on one side, so it would be the winged skull alone.

William, Edward and I will take the large and extra large my feet shirts if there are still available.

Sold! Consider them yours.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg