Merry Christmas to all

sutlerjon

Merry Christmas to all!!

I've missed bein' on the Pub an' chattin'

Been busy earning me Captaincy ye see.

I am now Capt. of me own ship ... fine an' seaworthy she is!!

Yes I am now Captain Kramden of the good ship Disney Transport sailing frequently from the Magic Kingdom to Old Key West and to the bus stops of the Carribean Beach .... resort. Aye "Old Port Royale" it be the wickedest bus stop on earth!

Missed PiP as I was press ganged and had to incite a mutiny in order to ascend to me Captaincy. So if you be comin' to Orlando I will be happy to take ye aboard and we will sail about and wreak havoc over all the World ....... Disney World that is.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

AND YOU THINK IM CRAZY WITH THE NAME CHANGING!!!! NOW YOU SAY YOUR A BLOODY CAPTAIN!!!!!????? HAPPY CHRISTMAS YOU CRAZY OLDE MAN!!!!!....see what the mouse does...fills your head with silly dreams of flights of fancy and hope.....baaauuugghh humbug says i.....

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Well it was either dub my self Capt. Kramden or make reference to the bus brand which is a "Gillig" and thence to refer to myself as "hand" on a "Gillig" or a "Gillig-Hand" and well ......

With the humorous bent of MANY of the denizens of this here pub I would be forever assailed with plays on words about my passengers being stranded on "Gillighands" Island, etc, so in an effort at self preservation I chose the "title" of Captain.

Of course I can only take the ribbing of the Pub schizo with a large grain of sea-salt .....

Of course there's always the possibility that Davey Jones could unleash the fearsome ship destroying ...... Kraamden!

but that would be far to egotistical of me to assume that mantle.

To Black Syren, I'm having a rather large time with the new position!

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

The gas to get to my ancestral hometown and back: $89

Acquiring an extra copy of Sid Meier's "Pirates!": $9.99 (At BestBuy)

Buying dinner for the family instead of cooking so we'd have some extra time: $140

Standing between my granddaughters (9 and 14) as they play "Pirates!" on two different computers and finding out they think their grandpa is a big deal because he knows a thing or two about the "Sweet Trade": utterly and completely priceless

I can only hope that ye all had as incredible a Christmas as I did!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."