New arrival

At 1:35 local time this morning, Phillip Allen Logsdon, 9 lbs., joined the crew of Nathan and Andrea LogsdonAll are doing great, and according to Phillip's grandmother, he is perfect. HUZZAH!!!

Copied from another forum this morning. Congrats to Historyfanatic & crewe, (Nathan Logsdon of Taylor Rose and Pyrates of Paynestown), on this momentous occaision.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Congratulations!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Hooray! Congratulations, Nathan. You've finally found the one hobby more expensive than reenacting.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Bringing another snotty into the mix...well done! A hearty congratulations and all the very best!!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

lol.. love the book idea, couldda used that once or thrice.

Bo, my old and dear friend, congrats on the wee and (wheeing) one! I'm sure you will post a pic when you can, so us soft and crustys can see.. will try to get the lastest pic of my wee grand bairn on here somehow too..

take care and cheers!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Not scoffing at you sir, just don't want NOOOOO MOOORE! These three are handfuls enough at 9.11, and 18! When they're gone, me and Blondie are moving and changing our names and going on the road for a few years, then we're gonna come back and live with the kids til we're dead! :lol:

Merrydeath dear, it AIN"T MINE!!! :D

He's another re-enactor/vendor I know. Ya'll just stop this thought right here and now! Anything happens unexpectedly, I'm blaming all of you for the curse! :D

Bo

LOL.... I don't think we heard that well loud enough, Bo. :lol:

Congrats t' Nathan and th' wifey. Boys are so much fun. So, is Nathan passin' round cigars or rum bottles t' celebrate th' occassion?

Ooooo! Callenish! Tis a lad for Hammish t' play with when th' two of them age a few more years. :) Just.... keep watch of them flintlocks. If those two be like their papas.... Oh, dear, are we in trouble! LOL. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thanks to everyone who has wished us well! And I'm LMAO that everyone thinks Bo had a baby... Serves ya right Bo for tryin' ta be a messenger! lol!

Anyway, me an' the boy and his mother are all doing well and enjoying our new adventure... And in case you're all wondering, yes, he's already got a kit... And of course, it's all hand-finished... lol! Just haven't gotten the nerve to make little knee-britches yet... Might wait 'till he's older for that... Here are a few pictures:

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

Pip1.jpg

And for your information, he's not going to be a cabin boy... Remember, I rarely play pirate... Usually I'm British Navy hunting said pirates... Therefore, he'll be Midshipman!! Bwahahahaah!!!

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

Congrats Nate and Andrea!!! Hansome looking buccaneer ya got there. When he gets older send him to me an' Patrick, we'll corrupt him well with Merry and Rumba's help. Bo, you better not let Blondie see them pics of the wee one. She just might want another. ;);)

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Bo, you better not let Blondie see them pics of the wee one. She just might want another. ;);)

Animal

Nah, she works half days at the preschool five days a week, substitutes at the school often as well, plus she works the nursery Sunday mornings at the Methodist church in town. (and trains horses from about April to October)I can tell you with all confidence she does not want one of her own!

Bo