POTC Interceptor/Lady Washington pictures

endkaos

Hey I had to do a double take when I saw your family picture. You're the one with the blond hair? Gads I swear we almost look like we could be realated! Are we long lost twins or something?

*I will be in Arizona (Tempe) from the 12th to the 15th to go to the Ren-fair there and visit some friends I have there. Are you going to the faire?

Rumba Rue

**Life is what you make it so make it happy** :unsure:

Hey I had to do a double take when I saw your family picture. You're the one with the blond hair? Gads I swear we almost look like we could be realated! Are we long lost twins or something?

*I will be in Arizona (Tempe) from the 12th to the 15th to go to the Ren-fair there and visit some friends I have there. Are you going to the faire?

Rumba Rue

**Life is what you make it so make it happy** :lol:

Do you mean the Estrella War? or the Ren-Faire out in Gold Canyon by Apache Junction? I'm going to the Estrella War. I will be working Troll on Friday and Saturday. Hoping to get an invite to the Outlands Kingdom's Pirate Party (rumored, not confirmed).

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.