Happy Birthday Capt. Jim

Capt. Sterling

Wishing ye the very best on yer birthday.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Oh, Captain my Captain! Have a great birthday and fair winds in sorting all your future endeavors! (And come to PiP next year 'cuz I really missed sitting around talking to ya'.)

To our (non) Captain!

Flag_Procession_Captain_Jim_Mercury_Flag_4_Callahan.JPG

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Happy Birthday...

PiP just ain't th' same wit out you.... Ya gots to make it next year, so we can sit around rolling cartridges or BSing an' drinkin' beer....

Thank ya'll fer the well-wishes. I'm makin' plans ahead to be at PiP next year, and I'm bringin' along Morgan, and perhaps the rest of the gang so I won't have to worry about 'em. I surely did miss my Mid-Holiday Family Reunion.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I keep looking through the pictures of the event and I don't see you in any of them...me either...oh. Thanks for the well-wishes mate and I'll see you and your lovely wife next year.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Happy Birthday to ye, Jim. An' no... he's not dead. :blink: Nor am I a phsycian. :blink:

(Hey, I have the right to make bad, Star Trek jokes, I live WAY too close to Kirk's hometown ;). )

Again, Happy birthday to ye.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Nope... instead I'm lost in virtual mindnumbing drunkenness with all these December birthdays, means a party and ye know pirates at a party... means lots o' rum! :lol:

But that was one hell of a virtual party ye threw, Jim! Pity we have t' wait another year for a party like that! :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!